We Reduce Most Indoor Allergens
Call Now! 412 298-0222
Home Allergy Relief
The Amazing Air Fresh 101 Air Freshener
More than just fresh Smelling Air... Truly CLEAN Air!
"NOW You Can Put The Power Of Cl02 Technology To Work For You In Your Home"
The Air Fresh 101 is unlike any product on the market. Cl02, otherwise known as Chlorine Dioxide, is a powerful, natural, safe and green compound that uses a process called oxidation to produce some truly amazing results.
When we use our exclusive Just Gone Whole House Fogging System, we seal the home and fog the entire house with Cl02 in a gaseous state. The oxidation process that takes place kills odors, viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens and virtually any and ALL indoor air and surface contaminants!
The Air-Fresh 101 "pouch" is filled with small beads of Cl02 that releases a tiny, gradual amount of this same gas over the course of 90 Days. The result is the same dramatic effect but in a smaller, more localized area of your home.
Unlike other products that simply produce a scent to cover up and mask odors... The Air Fresh 101 not only makes your indoor air smell fresh... It actually cleans the air killing microscopic contaminants and bacteria that cause odors!
Allergy Sufferers, 101's May Be Your Solution!
The Air Fresh 101 is proven to be so effective that many people that suffer from allergies have reported getting relief that they had never thought possible by simply placing Air Fresh 101's around their home!
This happens because the effects of Cl02 will denature (change the shape) of the allergen molecule. When the shape of the molecule is changed... Your body no longer recognizes it as an irritant!
If you suffer from allergies, a few Air Fresh 101's may be a simple but highly effective solution!
Flu Season Just Got More Bearable Too!
Because studies have proven the incredible ability and power of Cl02 to kill virtually ALL problematic odors, bacteria, fungi and viruses... Placing 101's in your home is also a proactive way you can control and/or minimize the effects of illness in your home!
Don't Miss This Chance To Experience The Many Benefits Of Cl02 In Your Home!
Chlorine Dioxide, discovered in 1811, is so amazing in its usefulness to mankind. It has an unbelievable amount of uses. It's used by municipalities to treat drinking water and is used by grocery stores to spray on the vegetables to keep them fresh and bacteria free in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area. We can now safely sterilize flooded structures, kill mold, eliminate bacteria, viruses and odors completely and even denature allergens for allergy sufferers. Chlorine Dioxide will denature (change the shape) of the allergen molecule. When the shape of the molecule is changed, your body no longer recognizes it as an irritant!
Chlorine Dioxide will inactivate spores caused by mold in the Pittsburgh area. Mold can cause a lot of respiratory problems, from sinus infections to severe lung disease, to asthma and allergies.
Here is a partial list of some of the "bad stuff" Chlorine Dioxide gets rid of:
Bacteria and Parasites
And thousands more!